At Blevins Dentistry, we strive to provide our patients with first-class services, and that includes the use of cutting-edge technology. We use laser therapy at our office so we can offer innovative treatments for many dental problems.
How Does It Work?
Light from a laser can be focused into intense beams. In fact, laser light can be strong enough
Medical professionals across disciplines use lasers in different surgeries when necessary. At Blevins Dentistry, we use lasers in our dental procedures because they allow us to be incredibly precise during oral surgery. Laser therapy also minimizes the amount of pain, swelling, and bleeding our patients may experience during their recovery.
When to Use Laser Therapy
We use laser therapy in several different types of
Benefits of Laser Therapy
Our patients have reported much more pleasant experiences at their appointments due to laser therapy.
That is because:
- Laser therapy allows patients to have a nearly pain-free experience.
- Lasers are safe and effective.
- Lasers reduce the amount of bleeding that may occur during or after procedures.
- Patients decrease the time it takes to recover and heal from certain procedures by choosing laser therapy.
- Lasers lower the infection rates since the laser beam seals off blood vessels and sterilizes the area.
- Patients will experience less swelling, less pain, and less discomfort.
Learn More About Laser Therapy
Dr. Blevins is a (843) 561-4039, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
who uses state-of-the-art technology, like laser therapy, to offer first-class dental services. Call Blevins Dentistry today at