Laser therapy can be used in several types of dental procedures, including:
- Crown Lengthening
- Oral Surgery
- Scaling and root planing (also called laser curettage)
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Gum disease treatment
- Gum reshaping (also called gum contouring and gum reduction)
- Gingival plastic surgery (also called laser gum surgery)
Rest assured, Dr. Todd Blevins is skilled at using laser therapy to solve these common dental problems.
Benefits of laser therapy in dentistryPatients can have a much more pleasant experience at their appointment because of laser therapy. More specifically:
- Laser therapy allows patients to have a nearly pain-free experience.
- Lasers are safe and effective.
- By opting for laser therapy, patients are decreasing the time it takes to recover and heal from certain procedures.
- Lasers reduce the amount of bleeding that may occur during or after procedures.
- Lasers lower the infection rates since the laser beam seals off blood vessels and sterilizes the area.
- Patients will experience less swelling, less pain, and less discomfort.